We respect the land and those who work it, for you today – and for your children tomorrow.
At Priméale, we didn’t wait for sustainable development to be fashionable to get involved. Several years ago we set ourselves a set of ambitious but realistic objectives. Each day we ensure our commitments are honoured to maintain the right balance between protecting the environment, social justice and economic performance
- Guaranteeing a range of vegetables to meet our customers’ expectations.
- Assisting our partners with their growth and long-term viability.
- Controlling risks.
- Managing growth.
- Fostering innovation.
- Ensuring fair working conditions.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of employees.
- Providing appropriate training.
- Reducing the impact of our activities and those of our suppliers on the environment.
- Involving and working with vegetable suppliers to control production.
For more information, download our “sustainable development” report..