PRIMÉALE wishes to remind you that it is committed to honouring your trust and adhering to the obligations arising from the French Data Protection law 78-17 of January 6, 1978.
In accordance with this law, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal information. To exercise this right, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or a letter to Priméale - Espace d’activités Fernand Finel - 50430 LESSAY, France, stating your surname, first name and full address.
CNIL no. 1360677
E-mail advertisements state our name and the nature of the message in the subject line. They include the possibility of unsubscribing from this service, by simply clicking on a special link at the bottom of each e-mail.
Photo credits: Bertrand Béchard and Christophe Petiteau, agence OKIO L’image - Studio Rougereau.
Except for the illustrations, hard copies of these pages may be made, subject to the following conditions being adhered to:
• free distribution,
• the documents must be reproduced in full (no changes or alterations of any nature)
• explicit reference to the website http://www.primeale.fr as the source, stating that copyright is reserved and strictly limited.
All or part of this website may be reproduced electronically subject to the source (http://www.primeale.fr) being added clearly and legibly along with the phrase “All rights reserved”. The information used must be for personal, non-profit body or professional use only; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
Creation of links to www.primeale.fr :
The site allows hypertext links to its content to be created, subject to the following:
- "deep linking” must not be used i.e. the primeale.fr web pages must not be embedded within the pages of another website, but accessible by means of a new window.
- specification of the source, which should point directly to the content in question via a hypertext link. The information used must be for personal, non-profit body or professional use only; any use for commercial or advertising purposes is prohibited.
- Note: this permission is withheld for websites publishing content which is polemic, pornographic or an incitement to racial hatred, or more generally any content which may be shocking to a majority of users. For other uses, please contact us.