Fun carrot dips
- 300 g colour carrots
- 100 g creme fraiche
- 1 untreated orange
- 1 pinch of cumin
- 80 g mayonnaise
- 1 pinch of curry powder
- 100 g fresh cheese
- 30 g olive tapenade
- Peel the carrots and chop into sticks.
- Prepare three different sauces:
- For the citrus cream: mix the cream with salt, pepper, orange zest and cumin.
- For the curry mayonnaise: incorporate the curry into the mayonnaise with chopped chives.
- For the fresh cheese: incorporate the tapenade into the fresh cheese.
- Serve as dips with pre-dinner drinks.