Salmon salad with chive sauce
Temps de réalisation:
Nombre de personnes:
Visuel Flash Home:
- 1 punnet or bag of Priméale lettuce
- 4 50 - 60 g slices smoked salmon
- 3 small stalks of celery
- 1 bunch of chives
- 2 soup spoons white cheese
- 1 soup spoon sweet cream
- 1 teaspoon Meaux mustard
- Freshly ground salt and pepper
- 2 soup spoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Peel and finely cut the celery stalks Julienne style (in sticks)
- Mix the white cheese, mustard, juice of half a lemon and half of the bunch of finely chopped chives with the celery julienne. Check the seasoning.
- Spread out the 4 slices of salmon, arrange the celery mixture in the middle.
- Roll up the slices of salmon to make small cones.
- Arrange the cones on a plate in the middle of the lettuce.
- Mix together the juice of the remaining half lemon, sweet cream and olive oil.
- Pour this dressing over the salad and garnish with the remaining chives chopped into long pieces.
- Priméale tip:
- The stalk celery may be replaced with celeriac.